• 3 large eggs
• Fresh sea salt and black pepper to taste
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• 2 spring onions, green tops only, thinly sliced
• 2 slices smoked salmon, thinly sliced
1. Combine eggs and seasoning in a small bowl. Stir briskly with a
fork until well blended.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add
spring onions and cook, stirring until softened (about 30
3. Pour the eggs into the pan and cook until they just begin to set,
about 10 seconds; stir in salmon. Cook for about 3-5 minutes,
stirring gently from time to time, until the eggs have thickened
into soft creamy curds.
4. Serve immediately.